border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Saturday, May 13, 2006

I usually don't blog on the weekends......

BUT....this deserves it. This morning as I was getting into the shower I thought to myself....hmmm I haven't been on the scales since I was at the doc's office in Charleston - I wonder if I am making any progress at all. So, I pulled out the scales and was expecting to see only a pound or two progress and I would have been fine with that....NO my friends - I have lost 7 pounds!!! Now, I know this is not a huge amount but to me it is justification that my healthier choices are making a difference!

Now maybe this will be the motivation I need to move it a little more (cause I haven't done as much as I would like - life gets in the way sometimes).

Cheeky - who is a happy girl today even though its cold and rainy....

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 11:33 AM :: 6 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky