border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Friday, May 12, 2006

Its SPF

Its SPF time again brought to you by the lovely Kristine wants to see our stuff so this week it all comes in pairs.....


Something I have 2 of.....Pets

I love my pets. Lafawnduh (the kitty) loves us but doesn't want us to know....

















Willie (the old puppy) is my first child and acts like he's human...

















Something I wish I had 2 more of....Friends (you can never have too many)

This picture is from a get together in our old house in SC....


















This is a pic of our neighbors from SC....Oh how I miss them - there is nothing in the world like good neighbors/friends...


















And then there were two...

This is an older shot of my kids from when we lived in NC (funny I can't seem to catch them together much anymore....)


















There it is - my pics for this week's SPF....let me know if you played and I will stop by for a visit.

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 9:04 AM :: 23 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky