border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Saturday, July 08, 2006

Cheeky got tagged.....awww they do love me...

The Naked Nerd tagged me with this because he said he likes the way I write - I just think he likes to inflict curses on unsuspecting passers by...hehe. I hope I don't disappoint....now keep in mind I am not at my house in Minnefreakinsota so some of these answers may be different if I were there.


1. The book nearest me - Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by JK Rowling. The teeanage daughter let me borrow her copy so I would have something to read on the plane - I have to say - its not bad (and I loved the movie...I mean come on - who wouldn't want to go to a school like Hogwarts?)

2. Stretch out left arm what do you touch? - Empty CD cases on my friends desk.

3. Last thing watched on television? - A commercial and it was so bad I can't even remember what is was....guess that ad agency needs to be replaced huh?

4. Without looking what time is it? - Umm I dunno - its in the afternoon sometime - Geesh who worries about what time it is when they are at the beach?

5. What actual time is it? - 2:08pm

6. With the exception of the computer what can you hear? - It's pretty quiet here right now - I do hear some kids outside playing.

7. When did you last step outside? - Ummm about an hour or so ago and the weather is mahvalous!

8. Before this survey what did you look at? - My email - just wanted to see who was missing me while I have been someone absent from blog land.

9. What are you wearing? - Collared shirt - blue (kinda like a polo shirt but not really). Blue jean shorts (that are loooooose - wooohooo!) and my painted toes (they are too cute ya'll).

10. Did you dream last night? - No, I don't think so - but then again it could have been a really elaborate one just can't remember it...damn!

11. When did you last laugh? - About 2 minutes ago reading Naked Nerd's responses.

12. What is on the walls in the room? - Couple of pictures, a really cool Far Side calendar that I gave my friend - cause that is the kind of friend I am - have to spread the insanity and my twisted sense of humor (Far Side Rocks!).

13. Seen anything weird lately? - Umm am I awake? I see weird crap all the time, just last night I saw a weird look in the eyes of the lobster that I ate - think he was mad at me?

14. What do you think of this quiz? - Not too bad - I was thinking it might get all personal ya know - asking questions like - if you were a pair of underwear what kind would you be? Crazy crap like that...hehe.

15. What is the last film you saw? - All the way through without falling asleep? Hmmm, Shallow Hal - it was on yesterday while I was baby sitting baby Duncan (who by the way I am kidnapping and bringing him back home with me - ok his Mom is coming too so don't be going and calling the FBI on me - their file is already thick enough....).

16. Tell me something we don't know - Now this is a good one because I tell a lot of random crap - OK I will tell ya'll this but if I ever hear it repeated I will deny I ever said it mmmkay? Sheesh - I can't believe I am about to type this....BUT...the summer in Minnefreakinsota ain't half bad....hehe.

17. If you could change one thing about the world, what would you do? - I would find a way to take the large quantities of material in the bootay (you know - fat) and inject it into the bosom area - cause with losing weight comes shrinkage and this is just NOT acceptable (and you thought I was gonna get all serious didn't ya? - well I am about this).

18. Do you like to dance? - Well yeah but it kinda resembles Elaine from Seinfeld so I only do it alone in the house.....unless of course I want to embarras the people I am with.

19. George Bush? - Hmmm I tend to stay away from politcal questions...

20. Imagine your first child is a girl - Ooooohhh hard one - the first real child IS a girl - of course the practice child was/is a dog.

21. Imagine your first child is a boy - If I would have had the man child first - he might have been an only child.....just kidding. But the teenage daughter does look a lot like Mr. Cheeky as a girl so does that count?

22. Would you consider living abroad? - Yep! But the question is, would they send me back?

23. What would God say to you when you reach the pearly gates? - I just want to know what is up with the mosquitos? I mean - in the beginning did you make something (say like a dragon fly) and then satan make something (like a blood sucking skeeter) and you were trying to one up each other?

23. 6 people who will do this quiz - Ohhh this is where I get to pass this on to others. Ok, EA cause she loves me (hehe) and well her FIL has been imposing work into her blog time - this way she will say she HAD to do it because I will make songs get stuck in her head if she doesn't do this (you know songs like....she was dancin', and singin, and movin with the groovin and just when it hit me somebody turned around and shouted play that funky music white boy). Gracie - cause I like the way she thinks. Jen - cause I know she likes these sorts of things (at least I am hoping she does). Patti cause this way I can get to know a little more about her since I didn't get to meet her on my trip this time (bummer). Robin - cause she is a hoot! (but she is on vacay too so she won't see this until after she gets back). And finally Lee - cause we are Carolina girls and we have to stick together!

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 2:07 PM :: 10 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky