border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Friday, June 30, 2006

SPF - Shaun Style

This week while the lovely Kristine takes a break - Shaun has stepped in as the substitute teacher (I won't tell you what we used to do to subs - lets just say it wasn't nice - gasp I know what you are thinking...."Cheeky not nice?")

Oh and I am sorry Shaun the credit card thing ummmm I need to keep that for my little shopping adventure - but nice try..hehe

#1 Something with a story behind it: My Georges

















The smaller George was given to me by my Daddy when I was about 4 years old. My original one just could not stand repair and so we had to box him up for future loving (we still have him in a box). This George slept with me until my 3rd year of marriage and then was banned when Mr. Cheeky rolled over in the middle of the night to kiss me and kissed the George - then came the ultimatum - him or the George (let me tell ya that was a really tough call). A few years ago, my Mom got me the big one as a gag gift for Christmas! I LOVE IT! Now the two Georges reside with the man child and he takes really good care of them because he knows they belong to me. (Shhhh...here is a secret for ya....when Mr. Cheeky travels - George comes back..hehe).

#2 A Random and Odd Photo: Gimme a Caption


















#3 Something Borrowed: This book

















This is the only thing borrowed...yeah I know - boring!

Yet another look into the world of Cheeky. Did ya play huh did ya? Lemme know I will come peek!


Cheeky who in honor of the upcoming holiday is singing some Toby Keith: Hey Uncle Sam
Put your name at the top of his list, And the Statue of Liberty, Started shakin her fist, And the eagle will fly, Man, it's gonna be hell, When you hear Mother Freedom
Start ringin' her bell, And it feels like the whole wide world is raining down on you
Brought to you Courtesy of the Red White and Blue...

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 8:06 AM :: 25 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky