border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Wednesday, June 28, 2006

How do you know when its time.....

When you first lay eyes on them it is literally love at first sight. You bring them home and love them, care for them like a member of your family. They bring a little smile to your face when you wake up, and they are there to comfort you at the end of a long hard day. They are with you through the good times and the bad. You can count on them to bring a joy into you life when things are otherwise not so bright.

As time moves on, they get a little older but that doesn't mean you love them any less. You know each other. The little quirks, what makes each other feel good - you understand each other. But eventually, as old age increasingly sets in, their little bodies just can't take it anymore. You know that while there will be others, there will never be another that can truly take their place. And you wonder.....how do you know when its time to *sniff sniff* dispose of those wonderful sandals?


Cheeky - who is singing.....How do I live without you, I want to know, How do I breathe without you, If you ever go, How do I ever, ever survive...How do I, how do I, oh how do I live....(man... I crack myself up)

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 7:22 AM :: 15 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky