border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Saturday, June 17, 2006

Stop the POUNDING!!!

Have you ever had a headache soooo bad that it hurts to close your eyes? That is what happened to me last night. I went to sleep and woke up the the most massive headache in my tempels and behind my eyes. I mean it was incredibly massive. Not like a migraine (I have had those). I took 800 milligrams of motrin and it still did not let up for another 2 hours. Once it let up a little (around ummm 4:30 this morning) I was able to get back to sleep for a while (still tossed and turned).


On a happier note, I have lost a total of 17 pounds!!!!!! OH YEAH!! Last night I forced Mr. Cheeky to take me out to dinner and while I was getting dressed up (cause I rarely do that anymore) I put on a shirt and a pair of pants I haven't worn in quite a while (cause they were too tight) and they were a little on the loose side and the shirt - well let's just say I looked GOOD! (hehehe)


Cheeky - who is heading out to the lake today - might do some swimming, might do some fishing, might do some riding in a boat!

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 10:19 AM :: 11 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky