border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Monday, June 12, 2006

SOMETHING FUNKY IS GOING ON

Updated: Attn Yahoo email users - please check out this article - there is a worm spreading through yahoo email.

News Article



OK here is the deal - one of my blog friends that I read, comment, chat, and sometimes email with just asked me if I sent her an email. NO I haven't emailed anyone in blog land today except EA and Gracie. I got an email that I thought was from a fellow blogger and when you open the email (not an attachment but merely open the text itself) it redirects to some strange site that does not show up. I saw lots of bloggers in the forward lines of the email there that I recognized from having read or commented on the blogs.

I don't know if there is a worm, virus, bot or what the crap there is floating out there in blog land but I wanted to let you know something weird is going on. Maybe this is why blogger kept screwing up. Maybe someone has put something out there...I sure hope not cause that would suck!

I have done spy bot and virus checks on my PC and they are clean. But I wanted to send this out as an FYI just in case. If you hear of anything of what this is, please let me know.

Cheeky - who is not a happy camper at the moment and doesn't need this crap, and hopes other people don't try to blame her.......

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 3:29 PM :: 4 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky