border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Thursday, June 01, 2006

Thursday Thirteen and I'm Still Singing

It's time for Thursday Thirteen again and although I posted 13 songs that get stuck in your head the last time I played.....I thought it was worth revisiting again. You know me, I am always singing something why not get others to sing along with me??? So without further adieu.....Thirteen Songs that get Stuck in you Head - part duex

#1 - Always Something There to Remind Me - Naked Eyes
#2 - Don't Stand So Close to Me - Police
#3 - When Doves Cry - Prince
#4 - Talking in Your Sleep - Romantics
#5 - The Theme Song from "The Greatest American Hero" (Believe it or Not) Joey Scarbury
#6 - Old Time Rock & Roll - Bob Segar & the Silver Bullet Band
#7 - Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go - Wham! (with the exclamation point)
#8 - The Future's so Bright I Gotta Wear Shades - Timbuk 3
#9 - Ice Cream Man - Van Halen (not Van Hagar)
#10 - Kids In America - Kim Wilde
#11 - We Got the Beat - The Go-Go's
#12 - Parents Just Don't Understand - DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince
#13 - Somebody's Baby - Jackson Browne

See, I bet you are singing something now ain't ya?

Cheeky - who is singing.... "Look at what's happened to me, I can't believe it myself, Suddenly I'm on top of the world - shoulda been somebody else......Believe it or not I'm walking on air I never thought I could feel so free, Flying away on a wing and a prayer, Who could it be? Believe it or not its just meeeeeee" ( and if you weren't singing before.....I bet you are now hehe).

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!



Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 6:11 AM :: 26 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky