border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Just couldn't wait to share.....

A few weeks ago, I decided that after my yearly visit to see the Doc that I needed to make some changes. One of which was to begin eating better, drinking more water, and moving the bootay. After about 2 weeks, I got on the scales expecting to see only a one or two pound change and imagine my surprise when I saw 7!

Well, this weekend, I ate some things that I knew I shouldn't have although I kept it in moderation (ok except maybe for the mexican on Sunday night). So today, I thought I would check again, not really expecting to see much of a change if any at all given the events of the weekend (really anticipated seeing a gain of a pound or two).....again imagine my surprise when I saw that I have lost another 4 pounds for a total of 11 pounds since I began 3 weeks ago.

This is great motivation going into the holiday weekend when I know that I will be tempted to eat junk.

Cheeky - Who thinks she is gonna treat herself to a pedicure!

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 3:38 PM :: 9 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky