border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Sleepless Nights

Don't ya just hate it when you wake up in the middle of the night wide awake? I have been awake since 2:30 am this morning. I was just laying in bed tossing and turning and staring at that little green light from the smoke detector. Finally, I just decided to get up. I came downstairs, turned on the TV and since there is nothing but crap on TV at this time of the morning I decided to at least try to get some work done.

It is now 4:30 and I am still wide awake BUT I have read a ton of resumes, sent lots of emails and been extremely productive so I guess its not all bad. I know what is going to happen though, after I have lunch I am going to be so tired I will need a nap.


Cheeky - who wants to turn on the radio and sing while she works but doesn't want to wake the house.

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 5:39 AM :: 11 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky