border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Monday, May 15, 2006

Mother's Day Goodies

I have said this before and I will probably say it again, I live with a bunch of smart elects and they did not disappoint me yesterday. I have been saying for the last several weeks that if we were going to stay with our current cell carrier (Cingular which by the way I am not particularly fond of - but the rest of the family is) that I wanted a Pink Razr. So, what did my little smart elects get me.........you guessed it.....A PINK RAZOR!

















Ahhh kids - you gotta love them. Then in all their sneekiness......called my phone....yep my new Pink Razr!




















It was a great lazy kind of day. They made me breakfast complete with purple daisies on the side. I relaxed, watched what I wanted to on TV, took a nap and nobody complained when I asked them to do something. It was a great day!


Cheeky - who just downloaded ringtones by Pink for her new Pink Razr!

Updated: Forgot to mention - last night as the little man child was tucking me in and kissing me good night, and wishing me Happy Mother's Day for the last time, it was mentioned that when it is "son's day" we will go fishing and to the races in Shakopee and to Dairy Queen - and of course you know what he said - well its Sunday every week. He is too clever for his own good.




Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 8:17 AM :: 10 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky