border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Thursday, May 18, 2006

Thursday Thirteen - Its time to Sing

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!




When I was sitting here thinking about what I was going to do for today's - Thursday Thirteen - the only thing in my head was the first song that I heard on the radio when I woke up and all I could do was think to myself "now how can I make EA sing this too" (bwhaha yes I am evil but who wants to sing alone?)- so that will be my theme for the day. Thirteen songs that get stuck in your head when you hear them.

#1 - Tainted Love - Soft Cell
#2 - Cotton Eye Joe - Rednex
#3 - Tubthumping - Chumbawamba
#4 - Dancing Queen - Abba
#5 - Girls Just Want to Have Fun - Cindy Lauper
#6 - Pour Some Sugar on Me - Def Leopard
#7 - Rock n Roll All Night - Kiss
#8 - Goody Two Shoes - Adam Ant
#9 - Walk Like an Egyptian - Bangles
#10 - She Drives Me Crazy - Fine Young Cannibals
#11 - Veronica - Elvis Costello
#12 - Whip It - Devo
#13 - I Wanna Be a Cowboy - Boys Don't Cry

Cheeky - who keeps singing...Riding on the range, I've got my hat - on, I've got my boots - dusty. I've got my saddle on my horse. He's called...T-t-t-t-t-trigger of course. I wanna be a cowboy and you can be my cowgirl...(damn I am gonna sing this all crappin' day now - guess my scheme backfired!)

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 6:53 AM :: 10 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky