border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I Couldn't Help Myself.....

I had to watch the final competition last night on American Idol. I know, I know, I said I wasn't going to watch it anymore but I am junkie - what can I say.

Paula must have had a "hit" before coming in to work last night because she was her usual incoherent self.

Hookie Katherine didn't disappoint. Didn't like her first song choice (didn't like it a couple weeks ago either) and apparently neither did Randy or Simon (Paula's opinion at this stage of the game is unimportant).

Second song (ON THE FLOOR AGAIN HOOKIE?) was apparently what got her to the finals (that was the show I boycotted). It was ok - but the judges seemed to like it.

Third song (which Ryan kept calling her debut single) just plain sucked - and Simon thought so too.

Taylor - he was nervous but having some serious fun out there (dude, that purple jacket?). He nailed his first song choice and the judges thought so too (woohoo round one goes to Taylor!)

Second song - I liked this one too but unfortunately hookies on the floor seemed to get the judges attention - round two goes to the hookie - tie game.

Third round - Not crazy about this song (Wait!!! - Ryan didn't call it Taylor's debut single - see I told ya - this thing is rigged - how does hookie get a debut single and Taylor just gets a song????) Anyway, I wasn't thrilled with the song itself but Taylor really put his heart and soul into it and did a great job. Round three - goes to Taylor!!

Now, I voted for Taylor last night - via text messaging and I sent several votes but received only ONE confirmation (see told ya it was rigged). The finale tonight is going to be 2 freakin' hours long - so I may just tune in at the end and it better be Taylor!!!!

Cheeky - who got a little warm when she saw eye candy Chris in the audience (and got pissed off when Ryan dissed him yet AGAIN grrrr)

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 8:24 AM :: 9 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky