border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Friday, June 02, 2006

SPF - All that Shimmers......

Hey kids - you know what time it is??? That's right - It's Stuff Portrait Friday the wonderfully talented Kristine wants to see our stuff again (hmmmm you think she's "casing the joint"?...hehe). This week its about the stuff that sparkles, that's dull, and colorful.

Something that Sparkles......



Yes, I found a way to make my kids part of SPF yet again. Look at those eyes! They totally sparkle! This is an older picture but one of my favorites.




This is the teenage daughter before her semi-formal dance just a couple weeks ago. Her personality just sparkles - you can't help but love her!



Something that's Dull.......



This is a picture of the teenage daughter and her friend at a joint b-day party for me and my Dad (our b-day's are 3 days apart). We had a genuine Carolina pig pickin. The daughter apparently thought things were a little too dull for her....



Something Colorful.....



This is a picture of the sky outside my house just last night. The picture really doesn't do it justice - it was really amazing.




As I was looking for a good colorful pic I came across this one. This is one of the teenage daugter's teammates from softball in SC. Just 2 days before she took a direct hit with a softball to her eye. OUCH! Where the skin is broken, that is from the stitches in the ball. OUCH again! She took it like a trooper. Not me - I would have been blubbering like a baby.

There you have it.....did ya play????

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 7:40 AM :: 27 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky