border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Yeah....I made it.....

So here I am in beautiful Charleston, SC. The trip was uneventful except for the fact that the idiots in Minnefreakinsota decided they needed to rummage through my bags before putting them on the plane and in the process damaged my bag! Had to get up at the butt crack of dawn and go to the aiport (that would be 4am). Slept a little on the plane but not as much as I would have liked then drove from Myrtle Beach to Charleston. First stop, to go smooch on baby Duncan. A friend from highschool was also down visiting the little man so I got to see her for a few minutes as well.

I am pretty much whipped. Plane rides and early morning rises will do that to a person. I am going to hit the sack soon and get up early and go do my daily exercise before going in to the office for the day. It will be nice to see everyone again (especially since losing some poundage...hehe).

Tomorrow night - its dinner at La Hacienda - love it! I will be taking the camera so I can take some pics and share with you. I am trying to be good with eating - notice I said "trying".....LOL

Its hot, its hot dadburn is hot - 90 degree under the trees its hot....LOL. It is taking me a little to get used to the humidity again - but you won't hear me complaining~!

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 8:46 PM :: 6 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky