border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Monday, June 18, 2007

I got tagged.......

by SFG and since I think she is the bomb, like a good girl I will comply............


A - Attached or Single?
I be married ya'll

B - Best Friend:
Yeah, I have a BFF.....I have lots of BFF's

C- Cake or Pie:
Pie, warm with ice cream

D- Drink of Choice:
This week....Bloody Marys - all the time its Margaritaville

E - Essential Item:
ooooh that is hard....puter or radio???? Hmmmmmm

F - Favorite Color:
Pink

G - Gummi Bears or Worms?
Depends if I need to bite someone's head off or not

H - Hometown:
Denver of the East

I - Indulgence:
Yes, I have many.....I am spoiled like that

J - January or February?
They both involve winter and snow so me no likey - BUT at least in Feb I get goodies.....

K - Kids:
Yep, the teenage daughter and the man child

L - Life is incomplete without:
A soundtrack

M - Marriage Date:
March 9, 1991

N - Number of Siblings:
One - the one that fills daddy's work boots with shaving cream and blames her innocent younger sister

O - Oranges or Apples?
Oranges

P - Phobias/Fears:
Phobia - SPIDERS Fear: Dentist

Q - Favorite Quote:
Well crap!

R - Reasons to smile:
Isn't just being me enough?

S - Season:
Fall

T- Tag Three
Julie
Katie
MuttPrincess

U - Unknown Fact About Me:
Are there anymore left? Ummmm there are times that I actually like being domestic - but I tend to just sit on the couch until this feeling passes.

V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals?
I am a serious carnivore.

W - Worst Habit:
Picking at/popping zits/blackheads.

X - X-rays or Ultrasounds?
Yeap....had both AND even an MRI

Y - Your Favorite Foods:
Big fat honkers (steak), lobster, skrimps....

Z- Zodiac:
Cancer, the crab and ummmm no comments from the peanut gallery on that one.

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 9:36 PM :: 13 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky