border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Thursday, September 20, 2007

Randomness yet again

I have junk just bouncing around in this head of mine.

So, I watched the first episode of Kid Nation last night. I already have my favorites (Jared from GA is just crackin me up - talking about takin a poo...bwahaha) and those that I want to just smack (Mike on the council). I think the girl that got the 20K deserved it (and she cracked me up doing the dancing for $$ so she could buy the bike). Overall I thought it was pretty decent. Not sure if it will be an every week I have to see it kind of thing yet.

Tonight is SURVIVOR and I have known from past seasons if I don't watch the first one or two episodes then I don't watch it at all. I am watching tonight (just in case you were wondering).

Mr. Cheeky comes home today from his travels. While he was gone I have about 3/4 of my halloween cards DONE! Woot! He will be traveling again in a few weeks so I might just get a wild hair up my bootay and do Turkey day cards. I haven't ever done those and thought it might be nice. Now it will depend on if I can come up with a design I like. Looks like a trip to the stamp store for me....hehehe (I get all giddy when I think of the stamp store). OH speaking of.....my dear sweet darling Katie sent me a coupon for Michael's for 50% off so yeah - I will be going there too!

I have decided that I am going to go with the man child on his field trip to the zoo next week. I know only been in school for 2 weeks and already going on a field trip on week 3.

Had another really weird dream last night. Very odd. Had to do with space and Superman and swinging a kid (you know between two people) and letting him go and then him not coming back down but floating off into space. There was something else too and I remembered it when I woke up but didn't write it down and now I can't remember. I don't know what is up with this strange dream stuff lately.

Still pushing maximum density. Was gonna do a one week jump start diet that Tommeia sent to me but as it turns out it didn't happen this week. Maybe next week. I couldn't find my really good pedometer and have since bought two very crappy ones (one was $3 and one was $8) - I guess you get what you pay for. If I can't find my good one soon I will just have to get another one.

That is all I gots for ya today. So let me see if I can pick a really fun song to sing.....I am feeling like a little ELO......

Listen everybody let me tell you 'bout the rock'n'roll
Feel that rhythm and it's really gonna thrill your soul
She said come along with me, to a land of make believe
She said whamma-lamma, bamma-lamma, rock'n'roll is king

She loves that rock'n'roll and she plays it all night long
That's all she ever tells me when I call her on the telephone
She says feel that jumpin' beat, and git up on your feet
She says whamma-lamma, bamma-lamma, rock'n'roll is king

Oh let those guitars play
Play for me play for me
Oh let that song ring out
That's now it's meant to be

It rolls like a train that's comin' on down the track
She rolled over Beethoven and she gave Tchaikovsky back
She loves that drivin' beat, she goes dancin' on down the street
She said whamma-lamma, bamma-lamma, rock'n'roll is king

Oh let those guitars play
Play for me play for me
Oh let that song ring out
That's now it's meant to be

When she comes around and I'm listenin' to the radio
She says you can't do that 'cos all I wanna do is rock'n'roll
Now here I'm gonna stay when that music starts to play
She says whamma-lamma, bamma-lamma, rock'n'roll is king
whamma-lamma, bamma-lamma, rock'n'roll is king
whamma-lamma, bamma-lamma, rock'n'roll is king
She said whamma-lamma, bamma-lamma, rock'n'roll is king

Labels: , ,


Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 9:42 AM :: 12 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky