border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Wish me luck

Today is the day ya'll. Hopefully I will find out what is going on with the bloody heel. Appt. is at 11:30 central - will update after.


To be continued.........


****Updated: Well it seems I have a knack for picking idiot doctors. At least this one has the intelligence to know when he is in over his head. Long story short, what I have my friends is a granuloma (hence forth known as Ted). Ted is a stubborn little cuss whose days are now numbered. Yes, this Thursday, rather than having fun with the man child at the Minneapolis zoo, this Cheeky will be having her heel sliced and diced (by yet ANOTHER doc) and Ted will be no more (wonder if they will use a Ginsu knife - they are good for everything else). On the up side, it appears to be benign which is good. But they will be sending Ted off on a little trip to the pathology lab as his final journey just to be sure (since he likes to bleed, daily, sometimes several times daily, I guess bleeding is Ted's "thing" and well I guess when you find your "thing" you have to do it right?). I figure, Ted has made my life miserable for the last few months its the least I can do for him. So that's my update. Going away presents for Ted are always appreciated - he likes colorful soft socks since its getting chilly here and well it looks like it will be a while before I can get a good pedicure (have to heal up first) and well if you have to cover your tootsies is should be with something cute right?

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 9:03 AM :: 11 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky