border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Friday, September 21, 2007

Storms to the left....storms to the right ...and someone thinks I am nice

Yesterday was filled with storms in my neck of the woods. Some you could track coming and other that just popped up (mostly during rush hour - nice). Check this out. This pic was taken at approx 6:45 when it is still supposed to be daylight out.



And of course, our buddy Ian, was close to getting another email. Mr. Cheeky and I were eating dinner and watching the news which was pretty much all weather and I looked over at him and said...."you know your buddy Ian there needs an email, here is again breaking into another show (the news) to tell us a storm is a comin'". Mr. Cheeky almost spit his food out laughing.

Even though there were storms we were able to watch the first episode of Survivor. Few interesting characters there. Might be a decent season.

Now check this out....




"This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you've been awarded please pass it on to 7 others who you feel are deserving of this award."


Jana over at Going Places seems to think I might be nice or something. Well how do you like that? I think she is pretty nice too.

Now I have to "pass it own" and so I shall (ya'll can probably figure out who I am gonna send it to):

Patti over there on my bloglist at PattiCake Land
Katie - or shall I say Agent M
My girl EA She is stampalicious
Jenie She can always make me smile
Shell She's nice in that special way..hehe
Julie - Who is managing to be nice while building a house - I would have already been over the edge and taken a few contractors with me
Wendy - I have met her IRL and she is just as nice in person as she is on her blog.

Labels: , ,


Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 8:54 AM :: 12 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky