border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Friday, December 14, 2007

Random Friday

Its time for me to give you some randomness cause I just can't keep it in my brain no more..........


Conversation with Mr. Cheeky:

Me: I have a disorder
Mr. Cheeky: yeah, its called stupidity


An update from teenage daughter:
The armpits don't hurt anymore......

The energy held out through getting the manchild's room purged. I just have to get a couple baskets for his shelves in the closet. But as I was going through EVERYTHING, I realized his room REALLY needs to be painted. As of right now, that will be happening tomorrow (but I could change my mind). I am gonna go get the paint today so if it doesn't happen tomorrow, I can do it next week.

After purging, I made my attack and hit 2 out of 3 grocery stores. They are all right there together so its not like I am running all over town. Came home and made something new for dinner and ya'll, it was good. Pan seared Shrimp and Scallops with Orzo w/Spinach and Tomatoes. The Shrimp and Scallops were very very yummy. The orzo was good but to me it seamed to need something else and I couldn't figure out what it needed. I have leftovers, maybe I can figure it out today.

Tonight it is get out of the house and play night so I am going to meet up with Katie and we are gonna go be kids and play at D&B.

Tomorrow, after painting (really who else do you know that paints a week before Christmas? Seriously?), I think we are gonna hit the movies. I want to go see Alvin and the Chipmunks (I think the kids want to see it too). There are some other movies I want to see too but I think I will see this one.

Cheeky - who thinks its time to start singing some Christmas tunes for ya and is dedicating this first tune to Jenie. Click this link so you can hear it and sing along ya'll

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas
Only a hippopotamus will do
Don't want a doll, no dinky Tinker Toy
I want a hippopotamus to play with and enjoy

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas
I don't think Santa Claus will mind, do you?
He won't have to use our dirty chimney flue
Just bring him through the front door, that's the easy thing to do

I can see me now on Christmas
morning, creeping down the stairs
Oh what joy and what surprise when I open up my eyes
to see a hippo hero standing there

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas
Only a hippopotamus will do
No crocodiles, no rhinoceroses I only like hippopotamuses
And hippopotamuses like me too

Mom says the hippo would eat me up, but then
Teacher says a hippo is a vegetarian

There's lots of room for him in our two-car garage
I'd feed him there and wash him
there and give him his massage
I can see me now on Christmas
morning, creeping down the stairs
Oh what joy and what surprise when I open up my eyes
to see a hippo hero standing there

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas
Only a hippopotamus will do
No crocodiles or rhinoceroseses
I only like hippopotamuseses
And hippopotamuses like me too!

Labels: , , ,


Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 8:00 AM :: 18 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky