border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Happy with some decisions and making some more

Well, I have to say that I am very pleased with the executive decision to send the PC to the ICU. PC is home now. Less than a day and it was fixed. I am sure it was something simple and that I paid way too much but I am ok with that. I didn't have the frustration of it all. Now I do have to do the minor little tweaks on resolution and other things. You know, they always feel the need to mess with stuff like that - so now I have to make it mine again. So yes, I am happy with this decision.

As for my making new ones. I have decided that there is something just not so kosher at the work place. There is potential but with the way things are right now I don't know if they are going to reach that potential. Major announcements were made yesterday and as a result we are back to me having to kick and scream just to get the basic resources to do my job. I have just over 2 weeks left on my contract. If they ask me to extend - fine but not full time. Its summer and I want to take some time with the kids. I am not sure what I will say if they ask me why I am not going full time. I will need to be tactful. I don't want to burn any bridges ya know? And there is possibility to come back in the fall for more contract work on the other side of the business where I started out (and really enjoyed). So that is my decision there.

So, did ya watch the American Idol finale last night? Who do you want to win?

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 7:33 AM :: 11 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky