border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Netflix = my escape

With all the craziness going on in my life these days I have found little ways to escape - if just for brief periods of time. The first time I really was able to escape was with the Twilight book series - but that only lasted a week. Now its Netflix. I have been watching various television series (Yes Shell, I broke out of the crime dramas - can you believe it?). I look with anticipation for my next DVD in the mail. I recently upgraded my account so I could have them in constant rotation and I wouldn't have to wait the day or two in between. I usually watch them while I am down in my room crafting (and the halloween cards are coming along nicely).

How do ya'll escape - if just for a little while?

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 8:29 AM :: 7 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky