border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Tuesday, November 25, 2008

And......she's back!

I am back from NC. Actually, I got back on Sunday but I rushed in to work so early yesterday that I didn't have time to post anything. And, I am going in early again today so this will also be a fairly short post. (ducks from ya'll throwing stuff at me).

I had a good visit. The Christmas Show was everything I thought it would be. I had my group (my mom, Aunt D, Sister, and MIL) scouring the entire place looking for flamingo paraphernalia. I found 3....count 'em THREE ornaments. Well, there was a fourth but it was broken so I left him there....all abused. I got a really cool PINK tinsel tree that is about 18 inches high (yes, it will be making a home on my office desk) and some tiny disco ball ornaments to go on it. Shut it....you know its gonna look cool. And yes, I will show you a pic when I put it up but its not going up until next week. Can't do it before the holiday.

The total trip can be summed up as.....ate too much and spent too much! And that my friends is a good trip!

I will have some pics tomorrow........

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 7:30 AM :: 7 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky