border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Tuesday, November 11, 2008

What happens on Tuesdays.......

On Monday's I am always busy busy busy. Basically I give training ALL DAY! 8 hours worth. So I usually go in extra early to get things prepped and then stay late to do the after work. It makes the day go fast BUT......it puts me behind. Tuesday's I am always playing catch up and that is what I have waiting for me today. I am sure that I will have a voicemail box that is full to the point of over flowing. I already know I have stacks of files waiting that need attention. AND I have a day packed with interviews (I just do the files and check messages between interviews) So.....if you need me today.....I suggest that you call the operator and have me paged....cause I doubt that I will be answering the phone much today.......

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 7:46 AM :: 3 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky