border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Thursday, November 06, 2008

Little giggle for ya.......

The following is one of those email jokes you get from time to time. It reminded me of the episode of The Office where Dwight thinks its Friday when actually its Thursday.


T-G-I-F vs. S-H-I-T

A business man got on an elevator.

When he entered, there was a blonde already inside who greeted him with a bright, 'T-G-I-F.'

He smiled at her and replied, 'S-H-I-T.'

She looked puzzled and repeated, 'T-G-I-F,' more slowly.

He again answered, 'S-H-I-T.'

The blonde was trying to keep it friendly, so she smiled her biggest smile, and said as sweetly as possibly, 'T-G-I-F.'

The man smiled back to her and once again,'S-H-I-T.'

The exasperated blonde finally decided to explain.

'T-G-I-F' means 'Thank Goodness It's Friday.' Get it, duuhhh?'

The man answered, ''S-H-I-T' means 'Sorry, Honey, It's Thursday'

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 5:03 AM :: 3 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky