border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Friday, November 07, 2008

Mom & Dad...you might want to sit down for this one...

I have done something that I thought that I would never do voluntarily. In fact, it was MY idea. And this thing I have done, will come with complete and utter shock to those that know me fairly well. But I am not ashamed.....no no....I enjoyed doing it and you know what....I think I just might do it again. What is this thing that I have done you ask.....



I purchased, brought home, prepared, ate, and enjoyed....BRUSSEL SPROUTS!!!! (now get your minds out of the gutter) Yep and they were wonderful - well at least they were the way I prepared them. So, go try some for yourself.

Secret message to Kat.....T minus 14 days and counting.....

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 5:13 AM :: 9 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky