border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Thursday, November 13, 2008

A night of firsts......

So last night, I had a few firsts here at Chez Cheeky.....

The first.........egg nog of the season. Ahhh yess....let the weight gain begin! I saw it in the cooler and just HAD to have some. It was calling my name and when something as heavenly as this calls your name....you really can't ignore it. Manchild has already been eyeing it and gotten into it. How much you wanna bet it will be empty when I get home from work today?

The next first.....the teenage daughter decided to bring her first boy "friend" to the house. We will call him...ummm ummmm I dunno....help me think of a name for future posts.

The next first.....well it was really a conversation with the manchild that I have never had before....with anyone...

Me walking down the stairs...
Manchild: I don't want to sit down
Cheeky: Why?
Manchild: Cause I just greased up?
Cheeky: Why did you grease up?
Manchild: Cause my butt got sore from wiping
Cheeky: So you greased up your butt crack?!?
Manchild: Yep....
Teenage dauther rolling with laughter from downstairs...
Manchild looking proud of himself.....

Yes....never a dull moment around these parts.....never a dull moment

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 5:25 AM :: 12 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky