border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Monday, December 01, 2008

Weekend Update

It was a fairly uneventful weekend. Did a little errand running. Made some cards....actually got a nice chunk of them done....well 99% done. I have them made, addressed and in the envelope but the address needs a little uumph....so I won't call them complete yet. I would say overall I have about 1/3 of them done....and another 1/6 in progress that they just need to be put together. OK OK....enough with the fractions. Let's just say that I am no longer feeling stress over them mmmkay?

Teenage daughter had the boyfriend over again this weekend. And that's all I have to say about that! Ehhhh I dunno, seems like a nice enough kid....can't really tell I think he has spoken all of maybe 5 words to me. Wait....5 might be too many.

I am still dealing with the revelation that Woodstock is a cannibal (see last post). I thought about this at various times throughout the weekend. I may need counseling.

OH...one major thing that happened is that there is a new toy here at Chez Cheeky. I now have a big ol Arctic Cat ATV with a big ol snow plow on the front in my garage so this Cheeky won't be shoveling no more snow. Now wait - it won't snow at all this season....you just wait (which I won't complain about by the way).

And that's the way it was.......how was it with you?

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 7:43 AM :: 9 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky