border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Its kinda like a drug.......

ok...its an addiction so yeah....it IS a drug. My craftiness. I can just sit and look at my goodies and be happy. Sort of my own little nirvana. But to be able to actually play with them.....say it with me now "aaahhhhhhhhh".

I played a little this weekend and I soooo ready to play some more. If I won the lottery....I would soooo open a crafty store just so I could sit and look at the goodies all day....then when I am tired of looking at them, I would give them away and then....buy some more!

So, what is your addiction.....if won the lottery what would you do? (and ummm travel and all of that is a given...gimme a unique answer mmmkay?

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 5:19 AM :: 11 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky