border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday Monday

Its actually a beautiful morning....too bad I have to go to work...HA!

This was a busy weekend. Saturday we did a few things around the house and then I headed out to get some new shoes and a hair cut. Totally scored on the shoes. Got the kind I wanted, in the size I needed AND they were on sale! Love it. Totally struck out on the hair cut. Ummmm its short.....and ummm I don't think I like it. Teenage daughter doesn't like it. Manchild said I look different. When I asked "good different or bad different" he said "Bad different". I am not sure yet. But I am leaning toward not liking it. After dinner we, the whole family, yes, including teenage daughter, went fishing at the river. Made a little campfire. Sang the C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E-S-O-N-G Song. Had a good night.

Sunday was volleyball practice where I needed to work on my serves. Yes, I am NOT the volleyball queen but really, I can't be everything now can I? I did get better and then we struck up a little scrimmage with some kids that were there for a graduation party (when I say kids we are talking 18, 19, 20 yr olds). They had about 6 on the team, we had 4. Rally scoring. We won! Woot Woot!!

After volleyball, where I got a nice shade of pink and my neck did too (cause ummm its exposed now...it hasn't seen the sun in years), we headed out to Shakopee to the races. There were a couple really close ones. Didn't get home until 10ish where I promptly died.

So busy busy weekend. How was yours?

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 7:52 AM :: 3 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky