border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Thursday, September 17, 2009

Its a bird....its a plane....

Nope…its just the return of your friendly neighborhood Cheeky. I know it has been just a wee little bit since I last updated…so let me give you the recap:

Work…
Work…
Best B-day gift EVAH from my girl EA…
Work…
Uncle John’s Funeral…
Work…
WoW…
Mom and Dad visit…
Work…
WoW…
Work…
MIL visit…
Medical Procedure…
Milk said medical procedure for all it was worth...
Work…
WoW…
State Fair…
Work…
Work…
Rediscovering the crafty mojo…
Work…

Yeah, that about sums it up. See, you didn’t miss much at all. BUT I surely did miss all of you and I will be catching up with you over the coming days.

As some of you know, I have been doing some catching up already with my highschool peeps on facebook! Hmmm maybe facebook is the new blogger? Nah……I don’t think so.

So spread the word….near and far…..CHEEKY IS BACK!

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 5:46 AM :: 10 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky