border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Tuesday, January 05, 2010

I think someone missed his Mommy

After a day of traveling (driving 3 hrs and then flying 3 hrs) and then sitting in rush hour traffic (took over an hour to get home), and then coming straight in to cook dinner (didn't want anymore take out) and unpack.....when I finally sit down to relax a little, good ol fat jack jumps up in my lap.




No comments on the night gown please...yes, its striped....yes, its long sleeve...yes, it comes down to my ankles....its cold here so just hush up mmmkay? Oh and EA...honey do you see what my fat boy has his tail wrapped around? In my absence he decided to adopt a flamingo....now its his baby.

Cheeky - who is NOT ready to get back to work.....

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 7:52 AM :: 4 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky