border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Friday, January 13, 2006

Tagged!

I have been "tagged" - well not the "official" blog tag but none the less I did receive this via email and decided rather than passing it along in yet another email to someone else - I would just start tagging in the blog so - here goes....

OH and by the way....Angry Dad and Mama Duck - I am tagging you! (sorry - had to do it) and just because you are not mentioned here doesn't mean you get off the hook - if you are lurking around and reading this (you know who you are - the people that don't leave comments) - well you are tagged too! Let me know if ya played.

1. What time did you get up this morning?: I dragged my happy butt out of bed at 7:00a this morning
2. Diamonds or Pearls?: well duh - DIAMONDS!
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?: The Chronicles of Narnia
4. What is your favorite TV show?: CSI (the orignial Vegas - really do not like Miami but have a growing appreciation for CSI NY)
5. What did you have for breakfast?: Nothing yet - usually eat with the man child when he gets up for school
6. What is your middle name?: Yvonne
7. Favorite Cuisine?: ummm Food - wait that is cheating - seafood - fresh seafood (not that frozen stuff)
8. What foods do you dislike?: Overcooked mushy veggies - IF I eat them at all they must be steamed or stir fried.
9. What is your favorite chip flavor?: Salt and Vinegar
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment?: If you know me at all you know its BON JOVI - Have a Nice Day (see several posts ago) - went to the concert in Nov. and going again in 14 days! - but I digress....
11. What kind of car do you drive?: 2005 Nissan Altima Charcoal Gray (with the bigger engine) and I love my car.
12. Favorite Sandwich?: Philly Cheese Steak
13. What Characteristic do you despise?: Those who put you down to make themselves look better
14. Favorite item of clothing:? My lounge pants made from t-shirt material
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?: Australia
16. Favorite Brand of clothing: "clearance"
17. To where would you retire?: Charleston, SC
18. What was your most memorable birthday?: well considering I am soooo young, I can still remember them all
19. Favorite sport to watch?: Live and in person - hockey! on TV: Nascar (and in person too but I have only seen one in person)
20. Person you expect to play this the quickest?: well duh - those that got tagged - Mama Duck and Angry Dad (no relation to each other..haha)
21. Goal you have for yourself?: Get my happy butt BACK to Charleston, SC as soon as possible!
22. When is your birthday? July 14 and YES I expect you to mark you calendar and send me lots of happy wishes on that day :)
23. Are you a morning person or a night person?: for work I am definately a morning person - for fun its a night time thing but only if I have had a nap - haha
24. What is your shoe size: 9
25. Pets?: yep the dog weezer (see his pic in previous posts) and used to have fish but they are still happy and healthy living in Charleston with the daughter's friend. We call and talk to them on the phone - we used to pet them - they were really friendly fish.....but again I digress...
26. Any exciting news you would like to share?: I am going home to see my friends - woohoo!
27. What did you want to be when you were little?: first a teacher then a lawyer....
28. What is your favorite flower?: Tulips
29. Where is the furthest you have ever been from home?: Quebec Canada
30. Small things you really enjoy?: for me its all about the little things...somebody doing something just because you like it, being considerate of you, giving you flowers just because its Wednesday....you know the little stuff.


Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 8:20 AM :: 3 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky