border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Wednesday, July 12, 2006

And now....the pics....

Here it is folks - the Kiss Coffehouse! Is that cool or what?




Check out this boot - it is sooooo massive!





One of the coolest things about this place was the bathroom - I have never taken a picture of a public restroom but this one deserved it.....





Check out this sink...





There was a huge black light in there that made everything glow (including my panties...haha - I almost took a pic of that too...LOL) - Check out the toilet paper....





All in all it was really really cool - I was just disappointed that all the merchandise was sold out.



This is Mommy K and Baby Duncan at the airport in Myrtle Beach - I am so excited that they came back with me.




Cheeky - who is still recouping (and needs to hurry up so she can party on her b-day in 2 days) and not a happy camper this morning because she has to go to the dentist - I hate the dentist....I get so stressed out over a simple cleaning.....

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 7:54 AM :: 13 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky