border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Maximum Capacity Exceeded

This is true in many many areas. Clutter? Yep. Weight? ummm YEA (duh). Closets? Uh huh. I feel a strangeness coming over me that is scary scary scary. Its that domestic side again and and now matter how hard I try to suppress it and knock it down, it keeps creeping back up. I am feeling the need to purge. I know its still only summer (even though I was cold and wearing sweatshirts/sweaters this weekend) but I am beginning to feel the need to clean out the crap! The cold will be here before I know it and I don't want to be closed up in the house with all this junk. PLUS its almost time for school shopping and I just can't see buying anymore clothes until the rooms are purged.

It's early in the week. I am hoping these feelings go away BEFORE the weekend - otherwise you know what I will be doing......

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 8:28 AM :: 10 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky