border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Monday, November 19, 2007

Tagged!

I gots tagged - not by one but by two! Karen and Caroline have tagged me so here goes.

1. Link to the person’s blog who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself
4. Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog.

So, here are 7 facts about me that you may or may not know:

1. We don't do turkey for Thanksgiving. As a kid, we always went to visit with family in Savannah over the holiday. They always had a medley of to die for seafood dishes (and for the record Mom and Dad get to partake AGAIN this year and I am missing out). As we got older and did Thanksgiving in NC there was always a buffet style meal and turkey was included but I really didn't eat it (dressing and giblet gravy - yes, turkey no). And as I had my own family, they prefer ham. So, we have ham.

2. I was never one for getting my house lights on the day or or after Thanksgiving until I moved to the tundra. Now you better get them on asap (or even before just don't turn them on yet) cause you never know when the snow will hit and putting up lights in the snow just ain't gonna happen.

3. I have some of the tackiest Christmas jewelry ever owned but I love it and wear it proudly every season. AND I usually add to it every year.

4. I still like to color like I did in elementary school. I still have kids so I can get by with it. Wonder what people will think when I am an old woman with my coloring book and crayons?

5. I want to go to NY and stand in Rockefellar plaza and meet Ann, Matt, and Al. OK Merideth too but the first 3 are my favs.

6. I haven't had a pedicure since July and the birth of Ted. Ted's home is 99.9% healed. Its time for a pedicure me thinks. Even if it is winter. I still walk around barefoot in the house.

7. I really enjoy cooking meals with Mr. Cheeky. Well, until he steals my recipe and fools with it. Yeah, it turns out ok but it was MY recipe....LOL.


There you have it - 7 things. I have to admit, this was harder than I anticipated. I mean I have done so many of these things ya'll already know the strange and weird about me. I am not tagging anyone - so take it if you want it!

Labels:


Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 8:40 AM :: 11 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky