border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Monday, November 05, 2007

Its the Weekend Update with your hostess with the mostess - Cheeky!

OK just so ya'll know, I had all sorts of things planned for this weekend. Yes, I did. Those plans might have changed cause I didn't want to do them - just sayin.

So Friday night, we decided to go out for dinner (yes, I laid something out but wasn't in the mood for it) so manchild picked the restaurant. He loves this place and I have to admit I don't mind it. So we have two. One a few miles north one a few miles south. We headed south because it was close to Target and we needed to get a few things after dinner. Had to wait to be seated (I hate that when I am hungry). Got in and got our drinks and appetizer lighting fast. But then service came to a screeeching halt. I think little Zach forgot to put our order in and then the tables around us, that were seated after us, all came in ate, got the check and left and we didn't even have our food yet. When he realized what he had done, he brought over some more appetizers until our food came out. Its a mistake, it happens. We didn't get too upset over it.

After dinner we went to Target and that is when I saw it. It was all I could do not to buy it right then and there - I need it. I must have it. But I walked away - this time. Not sure if I can do that next time. What is it you ask? Egg Nog - the cheap stuff - LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Came home and became a Legend of Rock (Guitar Hero III).

Saturday - the plan was to paint - ummm yeah that didn't happen. We got a few things done around the house. Starting getting things ready for our trip this week (Oh I didn't tell ya - we leave Wednesday evening to go to NC). Lots of errands and things around the house but no painting.

Sunday - again with the errands. Then in the afternoon I played. Suzie came over and we scrapped for quite a few hours. I am working on a small book and got ummmm 8 pages done. I want to finish it before I go to NC so I may work on it again tonight.

That was it - exciting right?

Labels: , ,


Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 7:50 AM :: 14 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky