border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Not much in the way blogging fodder...

So since Halloween is tomorrow I give you this......



You Are a Werewolf

You're unpredictable, moody, and downright freaky.
You seem sweet and harmless, until you snap. Then you're a total monster.
Very few people can predict if you're going to be Dr. Jekyll or Mr. Hyde.
But for you, all your transformations seem perfectly natural.

Your greatest power: Your ability to tap into nature

Your greatest weakness: Lack of self control

You play well with: Vampires




In other news, I had the little talk with teenage daughter and she seemed to take it well with out pushing back. She was either #1 too tired from the events or #2 finally learning when to choose her battles. I am going with #1 here.

Steps for Monday: I dunno. I was so swamped with work yesterday I had a 15 min break where I could jump in the shower. I did but when I got out I had to rush to get back to a call and didn't put the pedometer back on. Later in the day like 5ish I wanted to see where I was on the count and realized I didn't have it on...GRRRRrrrrr. So IF I had to guess and apparently I do, I would say somewhere in the 4-5000 range. Not a big walking day since I was tied to the desk all day.

Labels: , ,


Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 8:44 AM :: 9 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky