border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Friday, October 19, 2007

I feel obligated....

To give ya'll something to read. Like ya'll come here every week day and have nothing better to do but read what I have to write. I have been feverishly working on my 400 things post so while I keep working on that I will jump on the Meme wagon and give you this......

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet, current car) Patches Altima

2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (favorite ice cream, favorite cookie) Vanilla Bean Oatmeal

3. YOUR FLY “GUY/GIRL” NAME:(first initial first name, first 3 letters last name) W-Har (yeah that doesn't do it for me)

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME:(favorite color, favorite animal) Pink Flamingo (how original - rolling my eyes) Pink Cat somes in a really close second - I think I like that one better.

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME:(middle name, city where you were born) Yvonne Denver (geesh it sounds like I am married to John Denver....sigh)

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (first 3 letters last name, first 2 letters first name) HarWe (ok so right now I am thinking about my Daddy cause he is a big Star Wars fan and his name would be HorCh...bwahahahaha - I think I will call him that when we go down to visit in November - bwahahahaha).

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink and add” the”) The Purple (Sierra) Mist - (now The Purple Mist is sorta cool)

8. NASCAR NAME:(first names of your grandfathers) James Jess - yeah that's sorta redneck

9. STRIPPER NAME:(favorite perfume, favorite candy) White Diamond Skittles

10. WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s and father’s middle names) Beverly Richard (that sounds like a hollywood name so I guess when I go into protection I will be going there).

Labels:


Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 9:59 AM :: 10 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky