border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Monday, October 08, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN CHILD!!!

9 Years ago today.....you came into the world (interrupting my nap). I was ready for you to be here......

The day before




Just look at that cute face....



But there was no freeloading to take place here - you had to earn your keep..




You were so proud of your new shoes...




You let your sister and her friends use you as a life size doll and dress you up in my nighty.....



Just look at that face - never shys away from the camera....



HAPPY 9TH BIRTHDAY MAN CHILD!!! We Love you! Now ya'll delurk and give my little man some love mmmmkay??

Oh and ummm come back tomorrow - the teenage daughter and her friend are going to hijack my blog for tomorrow's post.....should be interesting....

Labels: ,


Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 8:41 AM :: 17 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky