border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Friday, October 12, 2007

Friday Randomness

OK so I didn't sleep well last night. Kept having wild thoughts about what I am going to do with all that money I won.

Conversations with the man child as we were working on his vocabulary homework (he was working, I was helping)

Cheeky: you can use that word there?
Man Child: Its called using your imagination mom.....(with attitude - yes the smart eleckness continues here at Chez Cheeky).

Tomorrow is the river run. What is the river run you ask? Well, its an annual thing that occurs here with my neighbors (the only ones we associate with). We all basically take our boats down the Mississippi and the St. Croix rivers to view the foliage. Its nice but its freakin cold. Last year was our first year and all the other families had a really nice time laughing at me and my cold self. I was layered, bundled and under wool blankets and still cold. I suspect it will be the same this year. The temp is only going to be 60 and then being on the water going pretty fast - yeah I will be a icicle before all is said and done. Good Times.

I need more sleep - I think I am going to go lay back down for a while - its early and manchild doesn't have to be up for another hour.

Labels:


Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 7:44 AM :: 13 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky