border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Tuesday, October 09, 2007

394

This is post number 394. You know what that means? It means that 400 is right around the corner and its time to tackle the 400 things about me post. OK OK so 300 are already done but still ya'll try to do that many - it ain't easy. This one sort of snuck up on me so I feel a little pressure. I am sure that there are things that you wanna know so start asking. Especially those of you that are new to the blog or are the "lurkers" (I know you are there I see you - I am the great and powerful Cheeky after all). Come on - I am sure you have an enquiring mind and I am sure you want to know - so ask.

In other happenings, got the stitches out on Monday. Wait, got the STITCH out on Monday. I took the other ones out myself last Friday night. Why? you ask. Because they had come untied and were just hanging there so I couldn't NOT pull it out. Doc said its looking good. Its come open a little bit (but its healed enough inside that I think it will be ok). So now its time to keep ointment on it and try to soften that skin a little bit. You can't like hard skin on the heal. Its still a little sore just at the site but its getting better.

I have been stiff and sore for a few days and I couldn't figure out why and now I know - its the weather. Yeah I am the old lady that feels the weather change in her bones. Shut it!

OH and Shell has been on my case about posting some of my cards so...... for your viewing pleasure........(now this is just some of them if you want to see more, just let me know)










Its sort of hard to see the detail but you get the idea.

I have unleashed a monster. Teenage daughter has plans for the next couple of weekends to hit the TP circuit. "But Moooooooom its gonna snow before we know it - we have to do it while we cannnnnnnnn" She did ok for her first time out but she needed some pointers on how to do it. She will improve with time. She has a lot to live up to with her parents and their abilities, if she listens to us she will be up to speed in no time.

OK that is what I have for you today. I think I will sing a little Hall and Oates to get the day started for ya.....

What I want you've got
And it might be hard to handle
Like the flame that burns the candle
The candle feeds the flame
What I've got's full stock
Of thoughts and dreams that scatter
You pull them all together
And how I can't explain

Well, well you, you make my dreams come true
Well, well, well you, you make my dreams come true

On a night when bad dreams become a screamer
When they're messin with the dreamer
I can laugh it in the face
Twist and shout my way out
And wrap yourself around me
Cause I ain't the way you found me
And I'll never be the same

Well, well you, you make my dreams come true
Well, well, well you, you make my dreams come true
Listen to this....

I'm down on my daydream
Oh that sleepwalk should be over by now I know
You make my dreams come true
I've been waiting for you girl
You make my dreams come true

Labels: ,


Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 8:11 AM :: 14 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky