border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Tuesday, November 06, 2007

So Much to do.....

So I have today and tomorrow before we all head out to NC for an extended weekend. Really extended. Like Wednesday night through next Tuesday extended. We have to get everyone packed and ready to go. Not only with clothes but for things to keep us occupied on the plane. Games, food, music, books, etc.

We will be going to visit both sides of the family in NC. Thursday and Friday we have various people to see but will also be hitting all those favorite local food joints that we love so much. Saturday its Mr. Cheeky's side and on Sunday we are doing an early Thanksgiving with my side. Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, Sister, Parents. The whole crowd.

Monday, Mr. Cheeky will be driving up to Virginia for work and Teenage Daughter and I (along with MIL, Mom, and my Aunt and whoever else decides to go) will be hitting the Christmas show - oh yes, we will. I am gonna shop till I drop. I will take the camera and let ya'll see the glory that is the Christmas show.

Tuesday, me and the kids will be headed back to MN while Mr. Cheeky stays in VA until the end of the week.

For those of you who are members of the committee** - don't worry - there will be time for posting little updates along the way. I can't say that I will get around to visiting everyone while I am gone but I promise I will catch up when I get back.

Labels:


Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 7:38 AM :: 13 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky