border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Thursday, November 08, 2007

If you were a fly on the wall

You may have heard the following little tidbits from the adventures of the Cheeky family (and remember we are less than 24 hours into the trip)

* "I'm gonna chicken slap you"

* "OK who just ruined the new car smell?"

* "You are just like the government, when you run out of money you just ask for more"

* "You ignorant retarded donkey" (this one got lots of laughs)

* "Yeah, you are full of something"

Teenage Daughter: "What's that smell?
Cheeky: "I just ate a rolaids"
Mr. Cheeky: "I just farted"
Teenage Daughter: "Smells good"


Cheeky: "I might get my hair cut off"
Teenage Daughter: "Well you know the deal"
Cheeky: "I don't negotiate about my hair"
Teenage Daughter: "I don't negotiate with terrorists"

Ahhh yes it is a barrel of laughs around here. Except for Mr. Cheeky. His bag has yet to show up. They can't find it. Luckily, I had put in a pair of jeans and a shirt of his in my bag. It got lost in Atlanta. He leaves Monday to drive to Virginia. Hopefully we will have it before then or we have to get him all new business clothes for work.

Labels: , , , ,


Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 4:10 PM :: 9 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky