border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Wednesday, July 02, 2008



So, you would think when a person doesn't have to get up to go to work that they would at least sleep in until 7 right? Right? Yeah, not me. Somebody needs to reset the screaming kitty alarm. He was pawing my face by 5:45...AM!!! But its ok. Today. Maybe it won't be so ok tomorrow.

I got a call yesterday afternoon and before I head in to the spa I need to stop by my "new" office and do some paperwork and get myself ready to start - on my b-day (did I tell you its my b-day soon?). Cool part is that they are only 5 mins away from the spa. Sweet! Not sure what I am going to do after my FULL DAY SPA (don't hate). I could come home and clean but let's get serious here - we all know that is NOT going to happen. Maybe I will take manchild to the movies.

So, that's about all I have for ya today. Below is another installment for video week. I loves me some MadTV and so this is another skit. May not be so work appropriate so if you read from work you may want to wait to view - just a little FYI.....



Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 7:06 AM :: 6 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky