border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Friday, September 26, 2008

There is just something about clean sheets

So yesterday I was feeling domestic. I cleaned the house, vacuumed and dusted, and decided to change the sheets on the bed a few days earlier. Now usually, I change the linens on my bed on Saturday, but I was in the cleaning "zone" and did it a few days earlier.

There is something about the way the bed looks right after you put on nice clean sheets. So crisp and neat. Oh sure, you can make the bed after getting up but its just not as crisp as when you change the sheets.

In other news, Survivor started last night and I think I am going to enjoy this season. There are already a few people I want to smack - which always makes for a fun show. And of course I have a favorite. Yes, it should be an interesting season.

I have no real plans for the weekend.....any suggestions?

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 8:07 AM :: 6 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky