border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Thursday, February 26, 2009

Can I take a Mulligan on that?

Yesterday morning.....stuck! It started by me resetting the alarm clock for just a wee bit later. I knew what I was going to wear. In my mind my morning was planned out and nothing would hurt by me resetting the clock. So when it goes off, I get up shower, dry my hair....all is right with the world. I go to the closet to get my khaki pants (it is important you know they are khaki) and proceed to take them off the hanger, unfold them and there is it.....blue ink.....all.over.the.pocket.area. That was it. The switch flipped and nothing went right from there. What was I going to wear? I wasn't prepared. Now I have to change the shirt too. Then, as I was running around like a chicken with her head cut off.....I log in and double check my work calender. I have an interview at 8am! Crap! I am going to be late. I snap at the teenage daughter. I snap at every body.

I get in the car and head out only to have traffic in places I normally don't have it. CRAP! I make it to work with 2 mins to spare for my appt. Whew. Then I start to calm down.

I now know I (and everyone else around me) was suffering from PMS. Cause if I suffer....then they suffer.

The rest of the day was fine. I apologized when I got home and decided I would just take a Mulligan on that one.

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 8:20 AM :: 3 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky