border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Focus

I am having issues focusing at work. I am sort of all over the place these days. I think that there is so much on my plate that I do a little hear and a little there and well nothing ever gets completed. This is not my style. Oh I am good at multi-tasking but I am usually good at completion in the process. I think part of it it was the whole office move and then the holidays and just not having any normalcy. This of course should be changing now that all of that is over with. Of course then there are days like today, when I am motivated to get things DONE but nooooo I have to spend the day off site at a forum. I really don't want to pull any long hours to get it the way it needs to be....but its looking like that may happen.....

Cheeky - who needs to get things done!

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 8:01 AM :: 2 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky