border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Friday, January 08, 2010

Interesting...

Yesterday I received this comment from an anonymous source:

"Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!"

Funny thing is the comment was left on a post that was dated 11/30/2006!!! Over 3 years ago. Now, the question is.....did this person bookmark that particular post, has been lurking since then, and just decided to comment there? Either way, the comment was really nice and really made my day....so I hope who ever it was that left it, continues to read....and critique me (good, bad, indifferent). Because I really like writing....even if it is just a blog.

Cheeky....who may never know who my anonymous commenter is.....

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 8:40 AM :: 2 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky