border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Ok so yesterday totally felt like a Monday....

And actually it was my Monday but...still....it was a bootay kicker of a day. I don't like being quite THAT busy....but its job security right? (just agree with me here mmmkay?)

Luckily with me starting my week on a Tuesday that just means Friday will get her that much sooner. See, I can look on the bright side.....maybe....for a minute....

I am feeling a little crafty so I am thinking its time to start working on some Valentine designs. I have so many hearty cutesy type stamps that well....its just so hard to decide. I love them all so. And well, when you send out Valentine's in mass you have to be careful not to be too mushy....know what I mean?

Cheeky - who is ready to get her craft on!

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 4:30 AM :: 3 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky